Today was my first day with a personal coach in the GYM. The reason was that I felt that I don’t know enough about:
- The benefits of the different machines that I didn’t try yet.
- The amount of each workout set of each different machine
- The amount of time workout of each different machine
- Recommended heart rate
- How many days a week should I visit the GYM
- When should I plan the rest days
- As well as some additional important / relevant questions
Of course, I had an idea regarding the upper questions! I also could google those questions, check it in youtube etc…looking for answers that support the information that I already know. But, what if there is MORE TO IT that I DON’T KNOW?
Even the smartest people adopt “facts” that support their “reality”. Hence, they are after facts that align with what they already know, rather than stopping and asking: what is it that I don’t know.
The SUPER SMART people (on the other hand) take the fact that they don’t know as their day to day reality. Starting with a daily question:” what is it that I don’t know about: X, Y OR Z? Starting the day with such an attitude will definitely make those people smarter by the end of the day (each and every day)!!!
- Practice the SUPER SMART ritual (Starting with a daily question:” what is it that I don’t know about: X, Y OR Z?) and you will be soon a SUPER SMART SUPERSTAR.
- Pose this question at your team meetings asking : WHAT DON’T WE KNOW ABOUT: topic 1,2,3, etc…
- Start to collect the information and feedback and start to organise the information in order to find out the NEW REALITY that appears as a result of those questions.
- Discovering the new reality must lead to adopting the new action plans and procedures to the new findings and to the new reality.